Tuesday, September 11, 2012

City Harvest Church - Be with YOU


G            G/B
Savior of my soul
     Dm
I confide in you
         G             Cmaj7
Through all my darkest moment
   Am7            D7
In you I find my peace
    Bm7              Em7
My comfort when I'm weak
    Am                                 D
I trust in You, through storm and raging sea

Verse two:
Faithful, You're my God
You're the Glory and the Lifter of my head
Your light it fills my days
It leads me in Your ways
Forever I surrender all to You

Chorus one:
        G               G/B
And I live to worship You
   Em7              Dm            G
My Jesus You're the only one for me
              C             D/C
Nothing will ever take Your place
            Bm7    Em7
My precious Savior
Am                                D
Who can stand between my Lord and me

Chorus two:
        G               G/B
Lord I live to honor You
      Em7              Dm           G
And I long to bring my life an offering
         C   D/C
Take me higher
        Bm7   Em7
Draw me deeper
   Am7        D        G
I give all to be with You

No comments:

Post a Comment